Medical Resources Group is considered one of the premier healthcare consultancy companies in South Africa that offer a wide range of solutions to the community and Corporate entities.
We are a market leading company, aiming to offer a professional, reliable and timeous service at a competitive market related price. Having worked first-hand with unacceptably poor-quality locum healthcare professionals, we understand the frustrations expressed by the medical units employing them, co-workers working with them and patients seen by them. An unprofessional doctor could tarnish your practice/organisation or medical unit’s image.
The truth is you never know what you get in a locum/permanent healthcare professional and most medical units rather count on word-of-mouth references which are few and far between. We are here to assist you in all your recruitment needs to ensure the best candidate for your vacancy/sessions.
If you are in need of a locum for your practice, we will need the following information from you:
- Name and personal details of the practice such as, contact numbers (Mobile & Landline numbers), active email account and physical address.
- Signed Client Agreement
- Completed Locum Induction – Client Information
- Signed Client Rates
After we have received the above-mentioned information and documentation, we will assess your needs and assist you with filling your available sessions.
Our locum booking process involves the following steps:
- Receive available dates from client with client’s specifications.
- Source available Medical Professionals already validated with us to assist with the client’s needs.
- Once available Locums have been found, we compile a shortlist on the client’s needs.
- Available candidates are sent to the client for review and final confirmation.
- Confirmation obtained from client on email.
- We contact the Locum to confirm the sessions with the details of your Practice (Induction).
- We send a final confirmation to the client.
- Remind Locum of the sessions that are booked with continued follow ups.
- Confirm attendance of Locum on first day.
- Keep in contact with the practice to track the process and satisfaction of the locum’s service.
For any questions, inquiries and for booking a locum, contact us on 087 012 5015 or send an email to email@example.com