Together with our client, we are recruiting a Medical Receptionist to join their Medical Centre in Sinoville, Pretoria. The ideal candidate needs to have min 2 years of experience in an administrative/Reception role within a Medical Practice.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receiving, redirecting, and handling calls on the switchboard.
- Managing the practice appointment book including coordination of outside of practice appointments.
- Managing the admin e-mail address of the practice.
- “Appointment reminder”-calls and SMSs to patients.
- Welcoming patients and receiving their personal information.
- Receiving payments and issuing electronic receipts.
- Electronic and physical filing.
- Reading of the doctor’s notes to book timeous follow-up appointments with patients immediately upon conclusion of the consultation with the doctor.
- Coordinating and managing in-practice procedures as well as the authorizations thereof.
- All other receptionist and general administrative tasks that the employer requests lawfully.
Skills and Competencies
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is a must.
- 2-year general administration an advantage
- Computer literate
- Experience in Med-EDI and Practice Perfect would be advantageous
Required Minimum Qualifications
Salary: R 10 000.00 – R 13 000.00 per month depending on experience
Only candidates who meet all the requirements stipulated in this advert, will be considered. If you don’t receive feedback from us within 2 weeks of your application, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Should you meet all the requirements as set out above, kindly email a CV together with supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org