Solenco CF8608 Air Purifier
FREE DELIVERY WITHIN 3 – 5 BUSINESS DAYS
2 YEAR PARTS AND LABOUR WARRANTY
- Removes airborne allergens from the air
- Allergy Foundation of South Africa’s Seal of Approval
- Multi-stage air cleaner for clean air
- Product Update comes Standard with PCO Filtration from September
- Sleek sensor touch controls
- Filter change indicator
- Recommended for rooms up 50m2 at 4 ACH
- Works in rooms from up to 95m2 at 2 ACH
- Option of extending warranty to five years
- Download User Manual here.
Solenco CF8608 Air Purifier to prevent those Seasonal Allergies
Approved by the Allergy Foundation of South Africa, the Solenco CF8608 Air Purifier is ideal for spaces of 50m2 at 4 Air Changes per Hour.
With its ability to capture and destroy bacteria and viruses the Solenco CF8608 Air Purifier results in a 99,97% reduction in E.coli, P. Cintrinum and A. Niger. This unit therefore comes highly recommended to protect public facilities, doctor’s rooms and hospital rooms for patients. It further reduces VOCs, toxic fumes and foul odours.
The air is purified by means of an advanced multi-stage cleaning system:
- Pre-filter (removes the large airborne particles)
- H13 HEPA filter (removes particles from the air as small as 0.1 microns – smaller than the eye can see)
- Carbon filter (removes smells and odours)
- UVC Light captures and destroys bacteria and viruses
- Photocatalytic Oxidation (PCO) is a very powerful air purification technology and has the ability to destroy particles as small as 0.001 microns
The Solenco CF8608 Air Purifier comes with a remote control and features feather-touch controls that enable you to quickly and easily change the settings as you run your fingers over the panel.
Unlike many portable air purifiers, the Solenco CF8608 Air Purifier is extremely quiet (less than 29dB on low speed and less than 49dB on high speed) and can treat the air of spaces of 50m² up to 80m2.
This air purifier boasts a dust sensor to indicate the indoor air quality and by means of an auto-function further automatically adjusts the fan speed accordingly.
H13 Hepa Filter Air Purifier
The Solenco CF8608 comes standard with an H13 HEPA Filter. This classification grades this air purifier within a medical grade quality.
Common standards require that a HEPA air filter must remove, from the air that passes through it, at least 99.95% (European Standard) or 99.97% (ASME, U.S. DOE)of particles whose diameter is equal to 0.3 μm. Hepa filters are graded on their levels of efficiency with the higher the grade the higher the efficiency.
True HEPA generally ranges from H10-H12.
HEPA H13-H14 are within the highest tier of HEPA and are considered medical grade quality. Whereas H10-H12 filters only trap 85-99.5% of all particles that are 0.1 microns in diameter, HEPA H13 and H14 trap 99.95% and 99.995% of such particles, respectively.
Right air purifier for your room size
The Solenco CF8608 can move up to 483m3 of air per hour. The more times the air within your room goes through the air purifier each hour the cleaner the air will be. If your symptoms are mild then two times an hour will be fine, four times an hour will give better results. The table below gives you an indication of the room sizes that the Solenco CF8608 can purify for you:
|Air Changes per Hour (ACH)||1||2||3||4|
More features include:
- Innovative Swiss design
- Feather-touch controls
- Energy-efficient (only 70 watts)Energy Usage (based on R1.46 per kw/hr) - continuous running works out to 10c per hour!
- Multi-stage purification system
- 99,97% reduction in E.coli, P. Cintrinum & A. Niger
- Remote control for better use
- Dust sensor to indicate the indoor air quality
- Auto function to adjust the fan speed according to the air quality
- 4 speed settings
- Timer with 3 settings (2hr, 4hr and 8hr)
We recently purchased the CF8608 air purifier online. The service was impeccable. Picking and shipping were almost immediate and the purifier arrived in Cape Town practically within a day of ordering. We have experienced quite a lot of congestion and have been reacting to dust/pollen/whatever in the air. Since the purifier was switched on we are both breathing a lot easier and sneezing way less. We’re not yet sure if this is psychosomatic relief or reduced pollen counts or the weather or what just yet but so far we are very happy with the results and are considering buying a second, smaller unit for our bedroom. At present we are lugging the unit we have backwards and forwards, which is not much effort and certainly worth the effort. The machine is as quiet as a mouse on low speed and the sleep function turns off all the lights so it works perfectly for us overnight. As an added bonus, if there is a party in the area, turning up the speed produces a white noise that is much easier to rest with than the lousy choice of “music” some of the visitors to the area choose to inflict on the residents.
– Garerh D.
Very user friendly. Dead easy to use except possible cleaning sensors – that is yet to come. The item has proved very effective in helping control multiple allergies triggered by airborne allergens.
– Jeanette P
Performs exactly as advertised. Excellent service and prompt delivery.
– Moniki H.