Solenco CF8500 Air Purifier
FREE DELIVERY WITHIN 3 – 5 BUSINESS DAYS
2 YEAR PARTS AND LABOUR WARRANTY
- Allergy Foundation of South Africa’s Seal of Approval
- Multistage Air Cleaner
- UVC Light Kills Viruses and Bacteria
- PCO to destroy particles as small as 0.001 microns
- Product Update- Now comes standard with an H13 HEPA Filter
- Sleek sensor touch controls
- Filter change indicator
- Recommended for rooms up 25m2 at 4 ACH
- Works in rooms up to 45m2 at 2 ACH
- Night Mode
- Option of extending warranty up to 5 years
- Download user manual here.
Prevent those Seasonal Allergies with this Air Purifier
Approved by the Allergy Foundation of South Africa, the Solenco CF8500 Air Purifier is ideal for spaces of up to 25m2. The upgraded Solenco CF8500 Air Purifier system offers extremely high air filtration efficiency due to the medical grade H13 Hepa Filter capturing up to 99.975% of particles including allergens, pollen, dust, smoke and pet dander.
Solenco CF8500 Air Purifier with HEPA Filter
This is done by means of an advance multi-stage cleaning system:
- Pre-filter (removes the large airborne particles)
- Medical Grade HEPA (H13) filter captures up to 99,975% of particles that are 0.1 microns in diameter.
- Carbon filter (removes smells and odours)
- UVC Light captures and destroys bacteria and viruses
- Photocatalytic Oxidation (PCO) is a very powerful air purification technology and has the ability to destroy particles as small as 0.001 microns
With it's built in UVC Light, the Solenco CF8500 Air Purifier comes highly recommended to protect public facilities, doctor’s rooms and hospital rooms for patients. It further reduces VOCs, toxic fumes and foul odours.
Unlike many portable air purifiers, the Solenco CF8500 Air Purifier is extremely quiet (less than 29dB on low speed and less than 49dB on high speed). The Solenco CF8500 Air Purifier features feather-touch controls that enable you to quickly and easily change the settings as you run your fingers over the panel. The enhanced charcoal and HEPA filters on the Solenco CF8500 have a rubber gasket seal to ensure that no air leaves the air purifier uncleaned.
Right air purifier for your room size
The Solenco CF8500 can move up to 230m3 of air per hour. The more times the air within your room goes through the air purifier each hour the cleaner the air will be. If your symptoms are mild then two times an hour will be fine, four times an hour is recommended and will give better results. The table below gives you an indication of the room sizes that the Solenco CF8500 can purify for you:
|Air Cycles per Hour (ACH)||1||2||3||4|
New Night Mode Function - Press the replace filter button and this will turn off the lights and reduce the fan speed to its lowest mode.
Perfect for those essential services still in operation, including doctors rooms, doctors’ offices, hospital rooms etc
- Doctors/Dentists rooms will have high risk with people having various illnesses in one waiting room. So perfect for protecting these waiting patients.
- Receptionists and doctors are at high risk being exposed daily.
- Once lockdown is lifted, people will be working again in close quarters to one another and more so than ever will need additional protection.
- Doctors can recommend for cancer patients who are at higher risk with their weakened immune systems. These are perfect for cleaning the air they will breathe. Perfect for a bedroom or small living area.
Other features include:
- Innovative tower design
- Feather-touch controls
- Night Mode
- Energy-efficient (only 55 watts)
- Energy Usage (based on R1.46 per kw/hr) - continuous running works out to 3c per hour!
- Multi-stage purification system
- H13 Medical Grade HEPA Filters traps up to 99.975% of particles that are 0,1 microns in diameter
- Kills bacteria and viruses
- Reduces VOCs, toxic fumes and odours
- 3 speed settings
- Timer with 3 settings (2hr, 4hr and 8hr)
Air Cycles per Hour (ACH)
|Air Cycles per Hour (ACH)||Suitable Room Size m2 (m3)|
|4 ACH- Recommended||
|Clean Air Delivery Rate score|
Suitable for rooms
Up to 25m2 (60m3) @ 4 Air Cycles per Hour (recommended)
|Sound pressure level||30dB (L), 40dB (M), 50dB (H)|
|Power supply||230V / 50Hz|
Airflow H/M/L (m3)
217,6m3/ 108.4m3/ 60m3
Airflow H/M/L (m2)
90,6m2/ 45.2m2/ 25m2
Wavelength 254 nanometers
UVC lamp & PCO lifespan
20 000 hrs (4 yrs @ 12 hrs/day)
|Enhanced charcoal filter||
130g +/-20g of charcoal
(w x d x h – mm)
390 x 145 x 428
Nett weight (kg)
>125cfm (0.1 micron M AHAM Standard)
We are really impressed with the Solenco Air Purifiers. Breathing fresh – clean air is great! I like the night mode setting – it’s quiet and works like a dream – both my wife and me sleep much better, since I get the CF8500! With Solenco Support staff assistance we also bought the CF8606. Thanks Solenco for your excellent service. What a great machine guys! That it indicates to you, by changing status colour – when dirty air or even bad odours entered the room, is great. Quickly the air gets cleaned and by pressing the build in turbo function its done even faster. My wife breath much easier and using much less nasal medication. We can highly recommend Solenco Air Purifiers for everyone suffering from allergies. Great machines! Keep it up, Solenco….
– Dirk T.
Awesome love the unit breathing lovely air eyes free of irritation.
– Robin R.
Fantastic! It’s so quiet and user friendly but most of all, it really works! One of my favourite buys of 2020.
– Christine S.