What is Practice Management/Manager?
Practice management involves decisions, actions and resource allocations to enable the provision of professional services to meet the objectives of the organisation.
The management of a medical practice requires understanding the needs of the health professionals, patients, non-medical staff and the community. Management processes involve planning, finance, technology application, information and most importantly, people.
A Practice Manager need to have sound knowledge of:
- Health Law and Ethics
- Healthcare Marketing
- Managed Care
- Strategic and Operation
- Financial Management
- Human Resources Healthcare
- Skills development and Soft Skills Training
We offer a tailor made service to suite your practice in the daily and monthly operations.
We have designed a service that benefits both the Medical Practice and the employees of the Practice and to carry the best interested of all parties including your Patients.
What Our Services Cover
- Employee filling.
- Locum List Management.
- Employee Induction Inc. Locums.
- Training – Soft Skills.
- Exit Interviews.
- Providing organisational development and structuring expertise.
- Assistance with the administration of performance appraisals.
- Employee training on HR and labour law issues.
- Assistance with ISO and Skills Audits.
- Remuneration and Employee Benefits Consulting.
- Operational Plan.
- HR reporting.
- HR Document Drafting – We will assist in drafting and implementing workplace documentation, including:
- HR Policies and Procedures.
- Job Profiles.
- Employment contracts and letters of appointment.
- Independent contractor agreements.
- Increase and promotion letters.
- Customized agreements and documentation.
- We offer our Human resource and Marketing services on your demand. In other words we assist you as you require them . The pricing will differ from service to service.We can assist in:– HR Policies– Induction Profile– Employment Contracts– Interviews– Exit Interviews– Performance Management– Practice Marketing– Position/Job Profiling– Training
- This Package is on a retainer of 12 to 24 months.This will include:– HR Policies– Inductions– Locum Rooster Management and recruitment– Employment Contracts– Interview of permanent and locum staff– Grievances– Leave Management– Marketing– Performance Management– 2 x Training sessions a year– Website for the Practice– Appointment cards x 1000– Script books (20 books)
- In this Package we will include all the functions of a Practice manager and will be sitting in your practice once a week for all your needsThis includes:– Med Manage 1 and 2– Job Profiles– Employee training on HR and labour law issues– Patient complainants– Locum Rooster Management and recruitment– Operational Plan– Induction of Locums– Payroll and Wages– 4 Training sessions a year– 35 Hours per month in your practice– Website, appointment cards & script books
Making your patients the first priority.
Dedicated Practice Manager
You have the advantage of a Practice manager who not only specialises in the Healthcare sector, but is a Human Resource practitioner and Business manager.Our tailor made packages will assist your receptionist and Doctors by minimising the workload and creating better productivity. Our main goal is to have the best front row personnel to attend to your Patients..
You have the choice between a retainer basis (Monthly service fee) or once off service fee. Best way to cut some fix costs and you still have the benefit of a Practice Manager. It will also save you money on Recruitment fees as Med-Manage 3 cover all your needs.
Human Resource Issues Resolved
All your HR Policies and documentation are kept up to date with the relevant laws ensuring your practice is more efficient, complaint and successful leaving employees to focus on the core value of their purpose in your Practice.
How to get your Dedicated Practice Manager
Agree on the T&C’s and you have a Practice Manager on-board.