We are recruiting for a Registered Nurse to join our client`s General Medical Practice in Centurion. The ideal candidate needs to be registered with SANC and have at least 1-year post registration experience in a Primary Healthcare environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accurate clinical evaluation of patient complaint, including initial history taking, clinical assessment, diagnosis and treatment.
- Obtaining a patient history and performing physical examinations
- Ordering and/or performing diagnostic and therapeutic procedures
- Draw blood
- Put in an IV Line and monitor
- Blood pressure and screening
- Lung Function tests
- Urine dipsticks
Skills and Qualifications:
- Registered Nurse
- Registration with SANC must be active
- 3-years’ experience and vast knowledge of drugs and protocols
- Driver’s license.
- Postgraduate diploma in Primary Health Care – would be an advantage
- Extensive MS Office knowledge.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Good telephonic communication skills and telephone etiquette
- Good listening skills.
Only candidates who meet all the minimum requirements stipulated in the advert, will be considered.
To apply please send your CV and supporting documents to email@example.com with REF: RN Centurion
|Job Category||Registered Nurse|