Together with our clients in the Healthcare industry, we are recruiting for a Registered Nurse to join their dynamic team in Boksburg. The Ideal candidate needs to assist patients in a Primary healthcare environment as well as taking x-rays with Basic interpretation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Taking X-rays and Basic X-ray interpretation
- Accurate clinical evaluation of patient complaint, including initial history taking, clinical assessment, diagnosis and treatment.
- Deliver appropriate information to healthcare users in a manner that is sensitive to their conditions and level of understanding
- Explain potential side effects of medication and provide patients with information and advice on prescribed OTC medication.
- To assess patients, make diagnoses, prescribe treatment and perform minor surgery under the supervision of a medical practitioner.
- Obtaining a patient history and performing physical examinations
- Ordering and/or performing diagnostic and therapeutic procedures
- Interpreting findings and formulating a diagnosis for common and emergency conditions
- Assisting at surgery
- Offering counselling and education to meet patient needs
- Making appropriate referrals
Skills and Qualifications:
- Registered Nurse
- Registration with SANC must be active
- 3-years’ experience and vast knowledge of drugs and protocols
- Driver’s license.
- Postgraduate diploma in Primary Health Care – would be an advantage
- Dispensing license – would be an advantage
- Extensive MS Office knowledge.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Good telephonic communication skills and telephone etiquette
- Good listening skills.
If you are interested in the above-mentioned position and meet the requirements, please send your CV and relevant supporting documents to email@example.com or contact us on 012 755 3779
|Job Category||Registered Nurse|