Together with our client, a GP practice in Rietfontein, Pretoria Moot, we are recruiting for a Permanent Medical Practitioner that is interested in pursuing a career in General Practice.
Responsibilities & Duties include but are not limited to:
- Consultations & physical examinations of patients
- Diagnosis and treatment of health conditions
- Referrals, Liaison with other healthcare professionals/specialists and hospitals, arranging admissions where required
- Practice & patient file administration
- Medical Liaison and Reporting
- Give advice on medication and treatment
- Minor procedures including stitches, wound care etc.
- Writing of repeat prescriptions
- ECG tests
- Requesting and handling of all blood requests and results.
- Referring of patients to the correct specialists
- MB ChB or equivalent qualification
- Registered with the HPCSA as Independent Practice
- Medical Malpractice insurance
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work long hours, often under pressure.
- Business skills/practice management would be advantageous
- Experience as a General Practitioner in Private Practice would be advantageous
- Must be fluent in English and Afrikaans
Working hours are Felible and will be discussed during the interview.
Practice hours are:
Monday to Friday 09h00-16h00
Please note that the hours are flexible and can accommodate your availability
Start Date: ASAP
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you have not heard from us in two (2) weeks from sending your application.
To apply please email your CV and supporting documents to – email@example.com with REF: GP Rietfontein
|Job Category||Medical Doctor|