We have a permanent position available for a General Practitioner at an established Medical Practice in Riviera, Pretoria.
Responsibilities and duties include but are not limited to:
- Patient consultations and physical examinations
- Diagnosis and treatment of health conditions
- Liaising with other healthcare professionals and/or hospitals
- Practice management and administration
- Business management skills
- Recognise symptoms of serious conditions and refer patients to specialists for further testing and treatment if needed
- Delegate tasks to nurses and/or other healthcare assistants
- Manage emergency care
- MB ChB or equivalent qualification
- Registered as a health practitioner with the HPCSA
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work long hours, often under pressure.
Depending on internal monthly schedule
Monday – Friday from 08h00 – 13h00 OR Monday – Friday from 13h00 – 18h00
Two Saturdays per Month 08H00 – 13H00.
Only candidates who meet all the minimum requirements stipulated in the advert, will be considered.
To apply please send your CV and supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with REF: MD Pretoria
|Job Category||Medical Doctor|