Together with our client in Pretoria, we are recruiting for a Key Relationship Manager who should manage the implementation of member experience strategy to deliver member delight at each touchpoint with the scheme through effectively leading and guiding a team of member liaison officers. The Ideal Candidate needs to have 6 years’ Marketing, Customer Service, or Wellness Management experience at a medical scheme and an NQF Level 7 Degree qualification in Marketing or Commerce.
Duties and Responsibilities
Member service excellence
- Analyses member data to generate insights, identify gaps in member service processes, and address gaps with the Administrator / MCO;
- Analyses member interaction trends across all touchpoints to identify themes for assigned regions and liaises with the Administrator / MCO for root cause analysis and course correction.
- Monitors efficiency of the call center, walk-in centers, or regional offices;
- Monitor member queries and complaints to the Council of Medical Schemes (CMS) and develop strategies to minimize and mitigate these.
- Facilitates prompt issue and query resolution for escalations from members in the region.
- Drafts member communication plan for designated region;
- Executes communication in the designated region per member communication plan;
- Undertakes education campaigns on scheme processes, products, benefits, healthcare provision, wellness, and preventative benefits
- Tracks performance of member communication to ensure effectiveness and continuous improvement; and
- Ongoing engagement with outsourcing partners to ensure alignment of member communication delivery.
- Analyses data and generates insights on key health trends impacting on members in designated regions;
- Packages and delivers health promotion campaigns for specific regions – including peer education, information dissemination, targeted events and initiatives to raise awareness of good health, diet, and exercise;
Key Relationship Manager: Member Services
- Undertakes campaigns to promote uptake on preventative care benefits and monitors and tracks progress; and
- Supports delivery of wellness interventions through planned events and activations in specific regions.
- Develops effective stakeholder relationships with SAPS for effective execution of wellness programs for the improvement of health outcomes;
- Creates strong relationships with MCO team to identify opportunities for improving health outcomes through wellness interventions;
- Create a strong relationship with Pharmacy Partners;
- Develops and implements an effective stakeholder engagement plan; and
- Provide regular feedback on progress and highlight or escalate snags and problems immediately as they occur.
- Manages member liaison officers in the region and implement performance and talent management;
- Oversees effective utilization of systems and tools to ensure that knowledge is managed efficiently for continuous improvement;
- Makes recommendations to Senior Manager for the reward of high performing members; respects promotes and accepts diversity; and
- Coordinate and facilitate regular training of direct reports in order to ensure the application of processes and SOPs.
Compliance and Governance
- Executes in adherence to all relevant regulatory and business practices;
- Active risk management by applying and promoting a culture of ongoing detection and resolution of Statutory, Regulatory Compliance breaches; and
- Contributes to a high-performance corporate culture that promotes ethical practices and encourages individual integrity, accountability, and social responsibility.
- Inputs into budgeting and implements associated control measures;
- Maximize resources to optimize people capabilities;
- Ensure adherence to approved budget;
- Manage and monitor budget through managing variances in actual vs. budget expenditure in all areas of accountability; and
- Develop and implement measures to improve the functional area’s cost management.
Culture: Live and exemplify the client’s values
Skills and Competencies
- People management
- Customer service strategic awareness and trend analysis
- Strong administration
- Interpersonal skills
- Awareness of sensitivities of different stakeholders
- Ability to work well in a multi-cultural environment
- Change Management
- Mentoring & Coaching experience
- Planning & Evaluation skills
- Analytical skills
- Business Report Writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Complex problem-solving skills (potential conflicting priorities)
- Organisational skills (planning, budgeting, work-prioritization, time-management, etc)
- Diplomatic (creating win-win solutions)
- Results and performance-driven
- Financial and Project Management skills
- Sound judgment
Required Minimum Qualifications
- NQF Level 7 Degree qualification in Marketing or Commerce (specialization in marketing/customer relationship management or customer service)
- Coaching, Facilitator or Train-the-trainer certification; and Wellness, Stress management, nutrition, fitness, and mental-emotional wellbeing training as an added advantage
- 6 years’ experience in Marketing, Customer Service, or Wellness Management in medical schemes
- 4 years supervisory experience
- Demonstrate deep knowledge of customer care, communication or wellness
Salary: Market Related
Benefits: Medical Aid, Provident and Pension Fund
Only candidates who meet all the requirements stipulated in this advert, will be considered. If you don’t receive feedback from us within 2 weeks of your application, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
To apply please send your CV and supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with REF: Key Relationship
Closing date: 25 March 2022
|Job Category||Relationship Manager|