We are recruiting for a Medical Receptionist to join our client who is a General Practitioner in Monument Park, Pretoria East. The ideal candidate needs to have min 2 years of experience in a General Medical Practice.
- Receiving, redirecting, and handling of calls on the switchboard.
- Managing the practice appointment schedules including coordination of outside practice appointments.
- Managing the admin e-mail address of the practice.
- “Appointment reminder”-calls and SMSes to patients.
- Welcoming patients and receiving their personal information.
- Receiving payments and issuing electronic receipts.
- Electronic and physical filing.
- All other receptionist and general administrative tasks that the employer requests lawfully.
- Administrative responsibilities pertaining to the completion and submission of PMB application forms and any and all other forms pertaining to the administrative requirements from medical aids.
- Matric certificate
- Experience on Elixir – This will be advantageous
- Previous work experience at a medical practice.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Attention to detail and accuracy are a must.
- Able to work on Google Calendar
- Monday to Friday: 08H00 – 13H30 (Will be discussed in an interview as well)
- R 7000.00 – R 9000.00 CTC per month
- No other fringe benefits.
Only candidates who meet all the minimum requirements stipulated in the advert, will be considered.
If you meet the above requirements, please send your CV with supporting documents to email@example.com
REF: Medical Reception – PTA East