We are recruiting for a Medical Receptionist to join our client (Specialist practice) in Pretoria North from 01 August 2021.
- Receiving, redirecting and handling of calls on the switchboard.
- Managing the practice appointment book including coordination of outside of practice appointments.
- Managing the admin e-mail address of the practice.
- “Appointment reminder”-calls and SMS’s to patients.
- Welcoming patients and receiving their personal information.
- Receiving payments and issuing electronic receipts.
- Electronic and physical filing.
- Reading of the doctor’s notes to book timeous follow up appointments with patients immediately upon conclusion of the consultation with the doctor.
- Coordinating and managing in-practice procedures as well as the authorisations thereof.
- Managing the petty cash box and petty cash summary sheet.
- All other receptionist and general administrative tasks that the employer requests lawfully.
- Administrative responsibilities pertaining to the completion and submission of PMB application forms and any and all other forms pertaining to the administrative requirements from medical aids.
- Matric certificate
- Previous work experience at a medical practice / Specialist rooms will be an advantage.
- Appropriate tertiary education will be of benefit to the candidate but is not a prerequisite.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is a must.
- R 16 000.00 – R20 000.00 (gross)
- Discretionary 13th cheque.
- No other fringe benefits.
Monday to Friday : 08H00 – 17H00
Start date: 1 August 2021
If you meet the above requirements, please send your CV with supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
REF: Reception PTA North