Our client, in the Medical industry offer a great opportunity for a Receptionist to join their team
- To receive all incoming calls via the switchboard and redirect or take messages.
- To receive all patients at reception.
- Pulling all medical files before consultations
- Scheduling appointments.
- Ensures availability of treatment information by filing and retrieving patient records.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures
- Get consultation fee paid before allowing patients to see the Dr.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Setting up of small procedure room for the DR, and tidy up/sterilizing equipment afterwards
- Stock take on consumables and office stationery, re-order
- Getting hospital authorizations from med aids.
- Doing theatre lists for doctor
Skills and Qualifications:
- Matric/ previous medical experience
- Strong communication skills, explain practice financial policy, cash practice
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good time management skills
- Good organizing and filing skills.
- Must be proactive and take responsibility
- Applicants must be computer literate.
- Fluent in English
- Driver’s License
- Own Reliable transport
- R 12 000.00 – R 15 000.00 Before Deductions Per Month
- Monday – Friday: 08H00 – 17H00
If you are interested in the above vacancy, please send your CV and any other relevant qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us 012 755 3779
|Job Category||Admin, Reception|