We are recruiting for a Medical Receptionist to join our client (General Practitioner) in Wierdapark, Centurion.
- Receiving, redirecting and handling of calls on the switchboard.
- Managing the practice appointment schedule (Elixir Live) including coordination of outside of practice appointments.
- Managing the admin e-mail address of the practice.
- “Appointment reminder”-calls and SMS’s to patients.
- Welcoming patients and receiving their personal information.
- Receiving payments and issuing electronic receipts.
- Electronic and physical filing.
- Coordinating and managing authorisations.
- All other receptionist and general administrative tasks that the employer requests lawfully.
- Administrative responsibilities pertaining to the completion and submission of PMB application forms and any and all other forms pertaining to the administrative requirements from medical aids.
- Matric certificate
- Experience on Elixir Live
- Previous work experience at a medical practice.
- Appropriate tertiary education will be of benefit to the candidate but is not a prerequisite.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is a must.
- Market Related
- No other fringe benefits.
Monday to Friday : 13H00 – 18H00
Start date: Will be confirmed
If you meet the above requirements, please send your CV with supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
REF: Reception Centurion