A well-established company specialising in the Administration of Medical Accounts has a position for a Team Leader/Manager to assist with the processing and adjudicating of Anaesthetic Billing.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure set targets are met
- Managing of staff
- Ensure a healthy working relationship between staff members
- Ensure capturing and billing of invoices are done within the prescribed timelines as per contractual agreement
- Ensure correctness of captured information on medical scheme and patient information.
- Ensure correctness of billing according to billing sheets and doctors’ requests and practice profiles.
- Compiling of quotations on request from clients.
- Final check & switching (EDI) of invoices to the relevant funder
- Manage all allocated practices’ ERA’s and are kept up to date
- Ensure all patient payments are allocated as and when received
- Manage allocation of all other Medical Scheme’s payments within the prescribed manner and are kept up to date
- Month-end procedure
- Ensure capturing & billing are finalized on allocated practices
- Compiling of invoice reports
- Ensure follow-ups are completed by the 25th of each month
- Signing off of MFAA’s
- Checking of debtors (running through system on allocated practices on a regular basis to ensure a healthy debtor’s book)
- Handling of IT related issues, and escalate if required
- Ensure projects are finalized as determined by management, and providing of feedback on allocated projects
- Maintaining and ensure compliance of Practice Profiles
- Ensuring batch emails and SMS’s are done in the prescribed manner and timelines as determined by management
- Ensure correctness of tagging & Final Notice Tagging
- Dropbox management and allocation of Billing
- Prevention of stale claims
- Management of incomplete claims
- ADHOC tasks as determined by Management
- The candidate must have Matric;
- Excellent knowledge of ICD-10 Coding Structure
- Excellent knowledge of SAMA & SASA rules and modifiers
- Minimum of 5 years coding experience in the medical billing industry
- Knowledge of Elixir system would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Anaesthetic Billing would be an advantage
- Must be willing to work overtime from time to time
- Valid driver’s license
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Market-Related per month depending on experience.
- Including Benefits: Pension Fund Contribution, Medical Aid Contribution and Performance Bonus
Apply by sending your CV to Werner Bester – email@example.com
REF: Medical Debtors Manager
Medical Resources Group adheres to the PoPI Act (Act No. 4 of 2013: Protection of Personal Information Act, 2013). Section 9 of PoPI states that “Personal Information may only be processed if, given the purpose for which it is processed, it is adequate, relevant and not excessive”. Should your application be successful, we will be in contact with you. Should you not hear from us within two weeks of application, please consider your application as unsuccessful. We are however recruitment specialists and will keep your details on our database for possible future opportunities. For any other queries or to contact us, please send us an email or visit our website.