Together with our client in Pretoria East, we are recruiting for a Medical Debtors Clerk. The Ideal Candidate needs to have at least 2 years of relevant experience at a Medical Bureau.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage daily operations of medical invoice processing and adjudication of claim payments to medical service providers;
- Build relationships with new and existing clients;
- Assisting with client support and operational queries on accounts submitted;
- Provide medical advice and/or direction on claims to clients;
- Following up on outstanding information required from clients and employers for processing of medical claims and invoices;
As a team member add value and contribute to the company:
- Show willingness to adapt to industry and company changes;
- Show positive attitude towards your job, colleagues and, clients;
- Perform ad hoc tasks in line with the objectives of the Company as and when required by the Company.
- The candidate must have Matric;
- Knowledge of GoodX system would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Medical Billing would be an advantage
- Two years medical of claims experience
- Applicants must be fluent in English and Afrikaans
- Must be willing to work overtime from time to time
- Valid driver’s license
- Must be able to work under pressure
- R 12 000.00 – R15 500.00 CTC per month depending on experience.
- Including Benefits: Retirement Annuity
Only candidates who meet all the requirements stipulated in this advert, will be considered. If you don’t receive feedback from us within 2 weeks of your application, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Should you meet all the requirements as set out above, kindly email a CV together with supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
REF: Med Debtors