A well-established company specialising in the Administration of Medical Accounts has a position for a Senior Debtors Clerk to assist with the processing and adjudicating of Anaesthetic Billing.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage daily operations of medical invoice processing and adjudication of claim payments to medical service providers;
- Build relationships with new and existing clients;
- Assisting with client support and operational queries on accounts submitted;
- Provide medical advice and/or direction on claims to clients;
- Following up on outstanding information required from clients and employers for processing of medical claims and invoices;
As a team member add value and contribute to the company:
- Show willingness to adapt to industry and company changes;
- Show positive attitude towards your job, colleagues and clients;
- Perform ad hoc tasks in line with the objectives of the Company as and when required by the Company.
- The candidate must have Matric;
- Knowledge of Elixir system would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Anaesthetic Billing would be an advantage
- Two years medical claims experience
- Applicants must be fluent is English and Afrikaans
- Must be willing to work overtime from time to time
- Valid driver’s license
- Must be able to work under pressure
- R 12 280.00 – R 16 000.00 per month depending on experience.
- Including Benefits: Pension Fund Contribution, Medical Aid Contribution and Performance Bonus
Apply by sending your CV to Karen Pretorius – firstname.lastname@example.org
Medical Resources Group adhere to the PoPI Act (Act No. 4 of 2013: Protection of Personal Information Act, 2013). Section 9 of PoPI states that “Personal Information may only be processed if, given the purpose for which it is processed, it is adequate, relevant and not excessive”. Should your application be successful, we will be in contact with you. Should you not hear from us within two weeks of application, please consider your application as unsuccessful. We are however recruitment