Together with our client in Pretoria Far East, we are recruiting for a Medical Claims Administrator. The Claims Administrator will be responsible for a variety of tasks, including assisting with capturing of claims when requested, validation of data captured, billing of claims, submitting claims to the medical aid for processing of a payment, querying invalid rejections, notifying patients of short payments/non-payments, allocating payments, settlements and a monthly completion of age analysis. Account administrators are also responsible for filing and maintaining accurate paperwork. The Ideal Candidate needs to have at least 2 years of relevant experience at a Medical Bureau or Medical Practice.
- Assisting with capturing of claims when requested
- Validation of data captured
- Billing of claims
- Submitting claims to the medical aid for processing of payment
- Querying invalid rejections
- Notifying patients of short payments/non-payments
- Allocating payments
- Settlements and a monthly completion of age analysis.
- Account administrators are also responsible for filing and maintaining accurate paperwork.
- Driver’s license (ESSENTIAL)
- Matric/Grade 12 (ESSENTIAL)
- 2 years of Billing experience at a Medical Bureau or Group Practice (ESSENTIAL)
- Computer skills – Microsoft Office (ESSENTIAL)
- Knowledge of medical aid schemes, ICD-10 codes, CPT codes, procedure codes, etc
- Attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure while always remaining calm, polite, professional
- Good communication skills and strong telephone etiquette
- Monday to Friday: 08H00 – 16H00
- R 15 000.00 – R 18 500.00 CTC per month
- Retirement Annuity
Only candidates who meet all the minimum requirements stipulated in the advert, will be considered.
If you meet the above requirements, please send your CV with supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
REF: Med Billing
|Job Category||Admin, Medical billing|