We are representing an International Company who are looking for Clinical Trail Recruiters. The ideal candidate must be energetic, driven, and well-spoken agents with a post matric Healthcare Qualification/Certificate.
• Registered Nurse, Enrolled Nurse, Paramedics (ALS, ILS, BLS), Clinical Associates or any other Clinical Qualifications
• Have a solid understanding of chronic illnesses and PMB
• English as 1st Language and have a clear neutral English accent and the ability to communicate effectively
• High level of professionalism, efficiency, accuracy and attention to detail
• Enthusiastic, positive, resourceful, resilient and flexible
• Ability to work well in a team
• Good computer skills
• Be willing to work USA CST hours
• Criminal Clear Record
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Taking incoming calls from prospects with chronic illness,
• Following a call script to identify suitability for currently advertised medical case studies based in the USA & connecting the callers with relevant clinics in their area.
• Engage with consumers via effective rapport building skills, with active outbound and inbound calling
• Ask probing questions to qualify consumers into viable lead opportunities
• Ensure, daily, weekly and monthly sales targets are consistently met
• Provide high degree of professional and superior customer service
• Persuade people from various levels, positions or backgrounds by using variety of interpersonal techniques and approaches
• Quick thinking in order to overcome objections
• Ensure all information given to customers is articulated clearly, concisely and accurately
• Monday – Friday: 15H00 PM – 00H00 AM
• FREE transport provided home at the end of your shift
• No weekends
• Maximum of R12 000.00 depending on skill set and experience
If you are interested in the above-mentioned position, please send your CV to email@example.com or contact us on 012 755 3779.
REF: Call Centre Cape Town
Medical Resources Group adhere to the PoPI Act (Act No. 4 of 2013: Protection of Personal Information Act, 2013). Section 9 of PoPI states that “Personal Information may only be processed if, given the purpose for which it is processed, it is adequate, relevant and not excessive”. Should your application be successful, we will be in contact with you. Should you not hear from us within two weeks of application, please consider your application as unsuccessful. We are however recruitment specialists and will keep your details on our database for possible future opportunities. For any other queries or to contact us, please send us an email or visit our website.
|Job Category||Call Centre|