Together with our client in Pretoria East, we are recruiting for a Bureau/Operations Manager. The Ideal Candidate needs to have at least 2 years of relevant experience at a Medical Bureau and must hold a 3-year Diploma in HR and/or finance.
- Responsible for relationship management with new and existing customers
- Recruit, train, and supervise staff members.
- Manage the finances of the facility, such as patient fees and billing.
- Create work schedules.
- Prepare and monitor budgets and spending to ensure departments operate within funding limits.
- On-going development of efficient processes and systems to ensure efficient delivery of services within the company
- Assisting with client support and operational queries
- Relationship building and client satisfaction
- Address staff issues and conduct regular performance reviews
- Assess customer needs and requirements
- Grade 12, with a 3-year diploma or degree in HR and/or finance a must
- Must have a medical background
- Must have previous managerial experience min 5 years
- Own transport
- Attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure while always remaining calm, polite, professional
- Good communication skills and strong telephone etiquette
- Monday to Friday: 08H00 – 16H00
- Negotiable depending on experience
Only candidates who meet all the minimum requirements stipulated in the advert, will be considered.
If you meet the above requirements, please send your CV with supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
REF: Operations Manager
|Job Category||Admin, Medical billing|