Together with our client in the Medical Claims Industry we are recruiting for an Account Manager based in Johannesburg. The ideal candidate must have 4 – 6 years’ experience in a similar position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Selling medical bureau services (debt collection) and software in South Africa. Some travel and overnight stays will be required
- Assess customer needs and requirements
- Present or respond to all sales enquiries and do formal presentations/demo’s where/when required
- Prepare and develop presentations that explains our solution and the benefit to customers
- Generate new sales via adverts, marketing, trade shows, social media, cold calling, website etc.
- Create sales proposals for the year including budget
- Responsible for relationship management with existing customers and regular monthly visits to discuss monthly reports and any queries. Document client feedback/queries and ensure feedback is given. Set up system/reminder for doctor and staff birthdays.
- Ability to do account assessments for potential new clients and existing clients
- Ability to explain monthly reports in detail and do breakdowns of monthly reports to present to existing customers
- Assist in organizing company functions like year-end functions and customer gifts
- After customer sign up, assess payment arrangements and sign customer up to new arrangements where needed. Implement/create relevant billing documents where needed. Ensure smooth handover from the sale to implementation.
- This is a new position within the company and therefor an opportunity for the right candidate to set up processes, procedures and sales initiatives
Skills and Qualifications:
- Matric and Tertiary qualification would be advantageous
- Minimum of 4-6 years’ experience in a similar position
- Multi account management within the medical bureau industry
- Sales in medical bureau and medical software
- New business generation via adverts, marketing, trade shows, social media, website etc.
- Existing customer relationship management and reporting
- Sales forecasting
- Formal presentations to existing and prospective clients
- Prepare proposals, negotiate price and credit terms
- Must fully understand the credit control process or have experience in credit control within a bureau
- Computer literate, excellent excel skills
Salary and Benefits:
- R 20 000.00 CTC per month
- Commission is based on the billing/collection sign-up percentage
- Petrol allowance
- Cell phone allowance
- Compulsory Medical Aid
- 07H30 – 16H00 or 08H00 – 16H30
Please send your CV to Rolene Bekker – email@example.com
Medical Resources Group adhere to the PoPI Act (Act No. 4 of 2013: Protection of Personal Information Act, 2013). Section 9 of PoPI states that “Personal Information may only be processed if, given the purpose for which it is processed, it is adequate, relevant and not excessive”. Should your application be successful, we will be in contact with you. Should you not hear from us within two weeks of application, please consider your application as unsuccessful. We are however recruitment specialists and will keep your details on our database for possible future opportunities. For any other queries or to contact us, please send us an email or visit our website.