We have the following locum sessions available for an Independent Registered Medical Doctor to assist our client in Alberton.
09 May 2022 till 31 May 2022 (Sessions can be extended on a monthly basis)
• Mondays, 08H00 till 17H00 (1hour unpaid lunch between 13H till 14H)
• Tuesdays, 13H00 till 17H00
• Wednesdays, 13H00 till 17H00
• Thursdays, 13H00 till 17H00
• Fridays, 13H00 till 17H00
• Saturday, 08H00 till 12H00 (2 Saturdays a month)
The Doctor should be able to perform the following duties.
- Medical Assessments
- Consult, diagnose and treat ill patients
- Medical Liaison and Reporting
- Give advice on medication and treatment
- Minor procedures
- Writing of repeat prescriptions
- ECG tests
- Requesting and handling of all blood requests and results.
- Referring patients to specialists
- The list above is not limited and the job scope may vary.
- Excellent Clinical Skills
- Good Bedside Manners
- Good Communication
- Good Time Management
- Friendly demeanour
- Knowledge of ICD 10 coding
- Medical Degree
- Registered as an Independent Practice with the HPCSA
- Proof of Medical Indemnity e.g. AON, MPS, PPS or relevant
How to apply for the sessions
Send your CV and supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Medical Doctor|