We have the following sessions available for consideration at a General Practice in Pretoria Far East.
Opportunity available from 01 April until 30 April and might be extended or even become a permanent position.
Currently, we need a locum for April as follow:
- Mondays: 08H00 – 17H00
- Fridays: 08H00 – 17H00
- Saturday: 08H00 – 12H00
- Market-related and will be discussed during the interview.
- Medical Degree
- Registered as an Independent Practice with the HPCSA
- Proof of Medical Indemnity e.g., AON, MPS or relevant
The Doctor should be able to perform the following duties.
- Medical Assessments
- Consult, diagnose and treat ill patients
- Medical Liaison and Reporting
- Give advice on medication and treatment
- Minor procedures including stitches, wound care etc.
- Writing of repeat prescriptions
- ECG tests
- Requesting and handling of all blood requests and results.
- Referring of patients to specialists
- The list above is not limited and the job scope may vary.
- Excellent Clinical Skills
- Good Bedside Manners
- Good Communication
- Good Time Management
- Friendly demeanour
- Knowledge of ICD 10 coding
How to Apply:
Email your CV and supporting documents to email@example.com with REF: Locum Faerie Glen
|Job Category||Medical Doctor|