We have the following locum sessions available for an Independent Registered Medical Doctor to assist our client in Middleburg.
Monday 01/08/2022 09H00 – 16H00 (1 hour lunch)
Tuesday 02/08/2022 09H00 – 16H00 (1 hour lunch)
Wednesday 03/08/2022 09H00 – 16H00 (1 hour lunch)
Thursday 04/08/2022 09H00 – 16H00 (1 hour lunch)
Friday 05/08/2022 09H00 – 13H00
Accommodation available at an B&B
The Doctor should be able to perform the following duties.
- Medical Assessments
- Consult, diagnose and treat ill patients
- Medical Liaison and Reporting
- Give advice on medication and treatment
- Minor procedures
- Writing of repeat prescriptions
- ECG tests
- Requesting and handling of all blood requests and results.
- Referring patients to specialists
- The list above is not limited and the job scope may vary.
- Excellent Clinical Skills
- Good Bedside Manners
- Good Communication
- Good Time Management
- Friendly demeanour
- Knowledge of ICD 10 coding
- Medical Degree
- Registered as an Independent Practice with the HPCSA
- Proof of Medical Indemnity e.g. AON, MPS, PPS or relevant
How to apply for the sessions
Send your CV and supporting documents to email@example.com
|Job Category||Medical Doctor|