We are recruiting for an Independent registered Medical Practitioner to assist us with the following Locum GP sessions in Kempton Park.
Thursday 18 August 2022 08H00 – 16H30
Friday 19 August 2022 08H00 – 16H30
Saturday 20 August 2022 08H00 – 11H00
Monday 22 August 2022 08H00 – 16H30
- Market-related and will be discussed.
The Doctor should be able to perform the following duties.
- Medical Assessments
- Consult, diagnose and treat ill patients
- Medical Liaison and Reporting
- Give advice on medication and treatment
- Minor procedures
- Writing of repeat prescriptions
- ECG tests
- Requesting and handling of all blood requests and results.
- Referring patients to specialists
- The list above is not limited and the job scope may vary.
- Excellent Clinical Skills
- Good Bedside Manners
- Good Communication
- Good Time Management
- Friendly demeanor
- Knowledge of ICD 10 coding
How to Book this opportunity
Send your CV and supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with REF: Centurion
You are welcome to refer a colleague to us 🙂
|Job Category||Medical Doctor|