Together with our client who is a leader in IOD claims administration, we are recruiting for a Team Leader in IOD/WCA Claims.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assess COID claim information
- Assess billing on account per item in terms of COID Gazette
- Assess accounts against payment history received from COID
- Practice management of assigned practices
- Effective communication with assigned practices
- Assisting with client support and operational queries on accounts submitted;
- Provide medical advice and/or direction on claims to clients;
- Following up on outstanding information required from clients and employers for processing of medical claims and invoices;
- Resolve enquiries from clients related to the COID Act and medical treatment of patients;
- Contribute to daily operations; and
- Endure that all procedures are followed and that all production goals are met.
- Adhere to production deadlines.
- Assist to accomplish set revenue targets.
- Assist with training of newly appointed staff in the same division.
- Updating DS system with the relevant claim numbers from the Compensation Fund system.
- Upload of medical reports in the prescribed format on the Compensation Fund system.
Key Accounts and Decision Pending Duties
- Overall responsible for the business unit:
- Overseeing the operational work load and distribution to both teams;
- Ensuring that all procedures are followed and that all production goals are met;
- Providing feedback to Management in scheduled meetings as well as on request;
- Managing of staff including all related HR functions e.g., performance agreements, disciplinary procedures, adherence to company policies, etc;
- Assisting with the management of divisional throughput and incentives;
- Recruitment and on -the -job training of staff;
- Attending/hosting meetings with Key clients as required and also accompany the Head of Client Relations on client meetings where required; and
- Liaising with Sales Representatives for assistance on Key clients and Decision Pending accounts where required.
- Contributing to daily operations of the business:
- Client service as core duty; resolving outstanding information on accounts received; on-site client assistance; training; and account collection;
- Taking ownership of allocated client relationships;
- Continuous improvement of relationship with clients;
- Liaison and weekly feedback reporting to the Head of Client Relations.
Quality Control Duties
- Head the Technical Advisory Committee mandated to enforce quality and standards throughout the company;
- Ensuring that proper quality control procedures are implemented and maintained throughout all operational processes;
- Perform weekly quality checks on work processed for the week with the aim of eliminating non-recovery risks; and
- Analyse invoice submissions to Funders, rejections and payments received to identify trends of potential quality control failures to improve the overall quality footprint in the Company.
- Take ownership of all internal training programs;
- Review existing training program and restructuring the content of internal programs (beginner, intermediate, advanced);
- Conduct internal training sessions with the support of the other trainers to upskill staff at all levels of the company; and
- Together with the other Unit managers ensure continuous revision and enhancement of internal training programs
Other Duties (Ad-hoc tasks)
- Ad hoc tasks in line with the company’s objectives as and when required; and
- Other duties that may arise from time to time as directed by the Chief Executive Officer.
R 22 000.00 – R28 00.00 CTC per Month
If you meet the above requirements, please send your cv to email@example.com with REF: Team Leader