Together with our client we are recruiting for an Intermediate Life Support Paramedic for a permanent position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assessing patients, providing emergency treatment and making diagnoses within scope of practice
- Conducts medical training for personnel as required.
- Responsible for protection of company resources, medical supplies, and equipment.
- Responsible for stock issuance and overall control.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Intermediate Life Support (ILS) certification
- Registered with the HPCSA as an ILS
- Min 1-year experience in the private sector
- Fluent in English
Please send your CV and supporting documents to Rolene Bekker – firstname.lastname@example.org