Together with our client, we are recruiting for a Human Resources Digital and Remuneration Lead in Pretoria. The Candidate must hold A relevant three (3) year tertiary qualification and Six (6) years appropriate experience in Human Resources Management.
- Responsible for HR systems through the following actions:
- Manage the implementation of HR systems according to the budget and project plan
- Accomplish ongoing streamlining of HR processes through automation and guidance to users
- Ensure data quality and integrity; and
- Investigate and report on emerging HR technologies and partners.
- Responsible for remuneration analysis through the following actions:
- Calculate scheduled and ad hoc remuneration and benefit requests, including honorarium and incentive scheme rewards
- Modelling of the sales commission remuneration model
- Perform market benchmarking
- Give guidance on King IV principles in all policies and practices
- Monitor and report on pay parity throughout the organisation; and
- Monitor equal pay for work of equal value.
- Responsible for dashboard reporting through the following actions:
- Report on strategic and operational HR metrics on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Empower line managers by reporting on metrics that support the management of their employees; and
- Draft and monitor the HR budget.
- Give input on the HR Risk Register.
- Ensure constant operational efficiency through innovation within areas under control.
- Ensure adherence to all legislative and regulatory prescripts.
- Draft policies in line with the HR Policy Framework.
Skills and Qualifications:
- A three-year relevant tertiary qualification.
- Six years’ relevant experience.
- Must have knowledge of remuneration policies and practices as well as Human Resources technologies and systems.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work on several projects simultaneously.
- Computer literate in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must possess a valid K53 driving licence.
- Must possess the following skills:
- Agile thinking and change management
- Collaboration and teamwork
- Managing resources
- Planning and organising
- Delivering results
- Continuous improvement
- Abstract and numerical reasoning
- Data analytics
- Digital readiness.
- Cost to Company per Annum stretches from R 641 554 – R 855 405 that includes a medical aid and pension fund that is compulsory
Only candidates who meet all the requirements stipulated in this advert, will be considered. If you don’t receive feedback from us within 2 weeks of your application, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
If you meet the minimum requirements please send your CV and supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with REF: Human Resources
|Job Category||Human Resources|