Together with our client, a GP practice in Brakpan we are recruiting for a locum Medical Practitioner that is interested in pursuing a career in General Practice – currently, a locum position with the potential to be a permanent position.
Responsibilities & Duties include but are not limited to:
- Consultations & physical examinations of patients
- Diagnosis and treatment of health conditions
- Referrals, Liaison with other healthcare professionals/specialists and hospitals, arranging admissions where required
- Practice & patient file administration
- MB ChB or equivalent qualification
- Registered with the HPCSA as Independent Practice
- Medical Malpractice insurance
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work long hours, often under pressure.
- Business skills/practice management would be advantageous
- Experience as a General Practitioner in Private Practice would be advantageous
- Must be fluent in English and Afrikaans
Working hours will be discussed and arranged with the applicant in advance, practice operating hours are:
Monday ,Tuesday ,Thursday & Friday 08H00 – 17H30
Wednesday & Saturday: 08H00 – 12H00
Current Locum needed for September and October:
Tuesdays & Thursdays 08H30 – 16H30
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you have not heard from us in two (2) weeks from sending your application.
To apply please email your CV and supporting documents to – firstname.lastname@example.org with REF: Locum Brakpan
|Job Category||Medical Doctor|