We have a permanent position available for a General Practitioner at an established Medical Centre in Boksburg. They offer primary health care, occupational health care, public healthcare, paramedical services, HIV management, wellness days, dentistry, optometry, and x-ray services.
Responsibilities and duties include but are not limited to:
- Patient consultations and physical examinations
- Diagnosis and treatment of health conditions
- Liaising with other healthcare professionals and/or hospitals
- Practice management and administration
- Business management skills
- Recognise symptoms of serious conditions and refer patients to specialists for further testing and treatment if needed
- Delegate tasks to nurses and/or other healthcare assistants
- Manage emergency care
- MB ChB or equivalent qualification
- Registered as a health practitioner with the HPCSA
- Dispensing License will be an advantage
- Have a minimum of 2 years of primary healthcare exposure
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work long hours, often under pressure.
Week 1: Monday – Friday from 07h00 – 15h00 (Saturday and Sunday off)
Week 2: Monday – Friday from 15h00 – 20h00 and Saturday and Sunday from 08h00 – 16h00
Week 3: As week 1
Week 4: As week 2 etc.
Remuneration is a fixed monthly salary for a min of 180 hours per month.
Only candidates who meet all the minimum requirements stipulated in the advert, will be considered.
To apply please send your CV and supporting documents to email@example.com with REF: MD Boksburg
|Job Category||Medical Doctor|