We have a permanent position available for a General Practitioner at an established Medical Centre in Boksburg. They offer primary health care, occupational health care, public healthcare, paramedical services, HIV management, wellness days, dentistry, optometry and x-ray services.
Responsibilities and duties include but are not limited to:
- Patient consultations and physical examinations
- Diagnosis and treatment of health conditions
- Liaising with other healthcare professionals and/or hospitals
- Practice management and administration
- Business management skills
- Recognise symptoms of serious conditions and refer patients to specialists for further testing and treatment if needed
- Delegate tasks to nurses and/or other healthcare assistants
- Manage emergency care
- MB ChB or equivalent qualification
- Registered as a health practitioner with the HPCSA
- Dispensing License will be an advantage
- Have a minimum of 2 years of primary healthcare exposure
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work long hours, often under pressure.
Week 1: Monday – Friday from 07h00 – 15h00 (Saturday and Sunday off)
Week 2: Monday – Friday from 15h00 – 20h00 and Saturday and Sunday from 08h00 – 16h00
Week 3: As week 1
Week 4: As week 2 etc.
Remuneration is a fixed monthly salary.
Only candidates who meet all the minimum requirements stipulated in the advert, will be considered.
To apply please send your CV and supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with REF: MD Boksburg
|Job Category||Medical Doctor|