We have an exciting opportunity available for an Independent Registered Medical Practitioner to join our client’s Medical Centre in North Riding, Randburg. The facility offers primary health care, occupational health care, dentistry, optometry, and x-ray services.
Medical Centre hours: (Hours to be discussed during the interview)
- Mon-Fri: 08:00-18:00
- Weekends: 08:00-14:00
- Market-related and will be discussed during the interview.
- Medical Degree (MBChB or equivalent)
- Registered as an Independent Practice with the HPCSA
- Proof of Medical Indemnity e.g., AON, MPS or relevant
- Min 2 years of private practice experience will be beneficial
The Doctor should be able to perform the following duties.
- Medical Assessments
- Consult, diagnose and treat ill patients
- Medical Liaison and Reporting
- Give advice on medication and treatment
- Minor procedures including stitches and wound care etc.
- Writing of repeat prescriptions
- Requesting and handling of all blood requests and results.
- Referring patients to the specialists
- The list above is not limited, and the job scope may vary.
- Excellent Clinical Skills
- Good Bedside Manners
- Good Communication skills
- Good Time Management
Should you be interested and would like to apply for this opportunity please forward your CV and supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with REF: MD – North Riding
For more information, please contact us on 087 012 5015
|Job Category||Medical Doctor|