We are recruiting for an Independent registered Medical Practitioner to assist us with the following Locum GP sessions in Worcester, Western Cape.
Monday, 01/08/2022 19H00 – 07H00
Wednesday, 03/08/2022 19H00 – 07H00
Monday, 08/08/2022 07H00 – 19H00
Monday, 15/08/2022 07H00 – 19H00
Monday, 15/08/2022 19H00 – 07H00
Tuesday, 16/08/2022 19H00 – 07H00
Wednesday, 17/08/2022 19H00 – 07H00
Friday, 19/08/2022 07H00 – 19H00
Saturday, 20/08/2022 07H00 – 19H00
Monday, 22/08/2022 19H00 – 07H00
Tuesday, 23/08/2022 19H00 – 07H00
Wednesday, 24/08/2022 19H00 – 07H00
Thursday, 25/08/2022 19H00 – 07H00
Saturday, 27/08/2022 12H00 – 20H00
Thursday, 01/09/2022 07H00 – 19H00
- Market-related and will be discussed.
The Doctor should be able to perform the following duties.
- Medical Assessments
- Consult, diagnose and treat ill patients
- Medical Liaison and Reporting
- Give advice on medication and treatment
- Minor procedures
- Writing of repeat prescriptions
- ECG tests
- Requesting and handling of all blood requests and results.
- Referring patients to specialists
- The list above is not limited and the job scope may vary.
- ACLS and PALS
- Excellent Clinical Skills
- Good Bedside Manners
- Good Communication
- Good Time Management
- Friendly demeanor
How to Book this opportunity
Send your CV and supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with REF: Centurion
You are welcome to refer a colleague to us 🙂
|Job Category||Medical Doctor|