We are recruiting for Emergency Care Doctors to assist our clients based in and around Gauteng
Details on practice dates and hours:
Various dates and times
Market-related and will be discussed during registration.
- MB ChB or equivalent qualification
- Registered as an Independent Practice with the HPCSA
- Proof of Medical Indemnity e.g. PPS, AON, MPS or relevant
- Valid Course certificates – ATLS, ACLS, PALS, BLS
The Doctor should be able to perform the following duties.
- Emergency Medical Assessments
- Treat acute physical injuries on an emergency basis and refer patients to specialists
- Treat Conditions like Heart Attacks and Strokes as well as Head injuries.
- Consult, diagnose and treat ill patients
- Treatment of patients with severe burns
- Medical Liaison and Reporting
- Give advice on medication and treatment
- Procedures like stitches and wound treatment
- Request bloods and inform patients of blood results.
- Requesting of Sonars and Scans and giving feedback to patients.
- Referring of patients to the correct specialists
- Manage patients and keep them well informed throughout their visit
- The job responsibilities listed above is not limited and the scope could change according to the client’s needs.
- Excellent Clinical Skills
- Good Bedside Manners
- Good English written and verbally
- Good Time Management
- Knowledge of ICD 10 coding
To apply please email your CV and supporting documents to –firstname.lastname@example.org with REF: EC Gauteng
|Job Category||Medical Doctor|