Together with our client who is a Medical Practice Management Company we are recruiting for a Debtors Clerk based in Pretoria East.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Billing of medical claims and generating quotations.
- Medical scheme queries and rejections.
- ERAs and remittance processing
- Credit control and statement processing.
- Receiving of telephone queries from debtors.
- Receiving of email queries from debtors.
- Contacting debtors.
- Collection of co-payments.
- Admin and interest calculations and processing.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Candidate must be fluent (written and spoken) in both English and Afrikaans, other languages will be a plus.
- Must have professional telephone etiquette,
- be computer literate (Microsoft Office)
- knowledge of basic accounting.
- Independent and task/ detailed orientated individual.
- Multi-tasking is an essential skill (need to work on multiple programs simultaneously).
- Efficient and productive, with critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of the medical coding industry relating to ICD10 and procedural coding from SAMA will be beneficial.
- Training will be provided.
- Monday – Friday: 07h30 – 16h30
- Start Date: 01 November 2021
Only candidates who meet all the requirement stipulated in the advert, will be considered.
To apply please send your CV and supporting documents to email@example.com with REF: Debtors Clerk