Together with our client, we have a role available for a Clinical Associate to join their team in Vanderbijlpark
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accurate clinical evaluation of patient complaint, including initial history taking, clinical assessment, diagnosis and treatment.
- Deliver appropriate information to healthcare users in a manner that is sensitive to their conditions and level of understanding
- Explain the potential side effects of medication and provide patients with information and advice on prescribed OTC medication.
- To assess patients, make diagnoses, prescribe treatment and perform minor surgery under the supervision of a medical practitioner.
- Obtaining a patient history and performing physical examinations
- Ordering and/or performing diagnostic and therapeutic procedures
- Interpreting findings and formulating a diagnosis for common and emergency conditions
- Offering counselling and education to meet patient needs
- Willing to work shifts
- Bachelor of Clinical Medical Practice (BCMP)
- Registration with Health Professions Council of South Africa (HPCSA)
- 3 Years Private sector experience
- Driver’s license.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Primary Health Care – would be an advantage
- Dispensing license – would be an advantage
- Extensive MS Office knowledge.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Good telephonic communication skills and telephone etiquette
- Good listening skills.
- Fluent in English
If you meet the above-mentioned requirement please send your CV and supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with REF: CAVanderbijlpark
|Job Category||Clinical Associate|