Together with our client, a well-established company specialising in the administration of injury on duty claims is looking for an intermediate C# Developer with 3+ years’ experience to join their growing team in Pretoria.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Development of new in-house applications
- Maintenance of existing in-house applications
- Assistance in training of application users
- Assistance in telephonic IT support
- Ad hoc tasks outside of the IT domain as required in support of the business
- After hours IT support where required
- Grade 12
- Relevant IT qualification
- Drivers licence and own transport
- C# 6.0 or higher
- TSQL (Ms SQL Server)
- Understanding of SOLID principles
- Visual Basic 6.0 or higher
- Version control
- Exposure to TDD (Test Driven Development)
- Agile Scrum Methodology
Total Cost-To-Company of R 32 000.00 to R 35 000.00 per month.
Candidates must be residing within the Tshwane region.
Should you meet the above requirements, kindly email a CV together with supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with Reference: C# Developer
|Job Category||Information technology|